Obtaining Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment in 2024
Turkey is the land of real estate investment. Within it, you will find thousands of real estate offers suitable for paving your way in real estate investment, or obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment.
There are many components and factors that contribute to the real estate renaissance in Turkey and support the process of real estate investments within it, the most prominent of which is the government support and loyalty provided to the real estate sector in Turkey, which is demonstrated by many facilities and decisions that support foreign investment in Turkish real estate.
The decision to grant Turkish citizenship by investment in Turkey is one of the most prominent decisions that attract investors due to the strength of the Turkish passport and its many advantages within and outside Turkey.
Learn all the details that interest you about the decision in terms obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment for the year 2024.
Conditions of obtaining citizenship by investment in real estate 2024
There are several conditions that must be met to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in 2024, and we will summarize them as follows:
- Applicant for Turkish citizenship by investment must be an adult and responsible.
Applicant for Turkish citizenship by investment must be sound, aware, and of good moral character.
- Applicant for Turkish citizenship by investment in real estate must be a holder of one of the nationalities that is allowed to own and buy real estate in Turkey. This law includes most nationalities with the exception of some of them, such as: Syrian, Armenian, Cuban, Nigerian, and North Korean nationalities. As for the rest of the nationalities, they are allowed to buy real estate in Turkey and thus obtain Turkish citizenship by investment in real estate for the year 2024 are: Venezuela, Uruguay, Vanuatu, South Korea, Ukraine, Trinidad, Saint Vieste, South Africa, Swaziland, Senegal, Singapore, Saint Vieste, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Sao Tome Princi, Montenegro, Maldovia, Mauritius, Kazakhstan, Macau, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Philippines, Malaysia, Micronesia, Serbia, Libya, Oman, Iraq, Palestine, Morocco, Qatar, Jordan, Tunisia, Argentina, Albania, Bahamas, Antigora and Barbuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Boatsona, Brazil, Ecuador, Fiji, El Salvador, Georgia, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Iran, Jamaica , El Salvador, Colombia, Brunei, Costa Rica.
- Applicant for Turkish citizenship by investment must not belong to any party or group hostile to Turkish politics.
Simple science in Turkish.
- The value of the property required to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment in real estate should not be less than $400,000.
- The property must not be sold to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment for a period of 3 years from the date of its purchase.
- Turkey Real Estate: The Difference Between Old and Modern Apartments
- Istanbul Properties: Independent Property or Apartment in a Residential Complex
- Obtaining Turkish Citizenship by Investment 2024
Advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport
There are many advantages that an individual can enjoy after obtaining a Turkish passport and Turkish citizenship by investment of all kinds, which are as follows:
- The Turkish passport is one of the 35 best passports in the world.
- Anyone who holds a Turkish passport or Turkish citizenship can enter more than 128 countries without the need to obtain a visa, 51 countries with a visa upon entry, and 7 with an electronic entry visa.
- A person who holds a Turkish passport can enjoy many of the rights of a Turkish citizen, in terms of receiving medical services and education at relatively low prices, in addition to enjoying the right to vote and run for Turkish positions in many government and official departments.
- There are advantages related to having influence over many powers, such as obtaining many job opportunities allocated to Turkish citizens, and enjoying various discounts on various forms of fees and taxes.
- The Turkish passport is distinguished by its validity period of up to ten years without renewal, with the possibility of renewal after expiration.
- Turkish citizenship allows you to retain your mother’s nationality, in addition to obtaining a Turkish passport, which is known as dual citizenship.
- Holders of a Turkish passport can benefit from the retirement services and programs available in Turkey.
- The process of obtaining a Turkish passport is easy and smooth and can be completed within 90 days.
Documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment
There are many documents that are required to be proven in order to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment in real estate in Turkey, including:
- Real estate evaluation report.
- A copy of the title deed (Tabu).
- The receipt of payment of the value of the property from the property buyer's account - original copy.
- Receipt of the price of the property from the seller's account- original copy.
- Translation and authentication of passports, family book, marriage contract, etc.
- A translated and certified document containing all the applicant's personal information.
- Insurance reports, power of attorneys, and so on.
Real estate companies in Turkey will help you to apply for Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property, through its rich network of relationships in an a record period!
Do not hesitate to invest in real estate in Turkey!
Documents The text of the Turkish law regarding obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment
The specific scope and amounts are determined in accordance with the latest amendments published by the Turkish Government:
- Foreigners who meet any of the following criteria may be eligible to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment, in accordance with the decision of the President of the Republic of Turkey:
- Invest a minimum fixed capital of US$500,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish Lira, as certified by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- Purchase a property with a value of no less than 400,000 US dollars or its equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed registered for its resale for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization in Turkey.
- Jobs have been created for at least 50 Turkish citizens, as attested by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services.
- Deposit at least 500,000 US dollars or the equivalent in foreign currencies or Turkish Lira in banks operating in all of Turkey on the condition of not withdrawing it for at least three years, as attested by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency.
We are ready to answer all your inquiries, so do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp, here.
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship